Header Ads

Seo Services

Why your website domain name is blocked by facebook


I do not know your country has faced similar problems, but in my country, facebook site domains blocked someone is going to happen very often. I was once a victim of facebook when certain each piece of content with a link my website, facebook again asked to enter a verification code. And it’s worse, it prevents the development during the site for over a year. It makes me crazy.
If you also encountered the same situation as I am, can you join me in finding the cause ?
I have found the cause of the site were blocked by facebook. There are four reasons 
  1. Sharing too many links : If you frequently share your website link in comments, status, and that’s why facebook block your domain. Please share a polite and reasonable, if you abuse and spam, facebook block domain name will be very miserable 😀
  2. Someone reports abuse : Someone report you share many link on facebook and this is also the cause of the locked domain .
  3. Auto like post : If you used tools hack like for the post with content contain link your website, Facebook will not ignore for you 😀 LOL
  4. Your website content contains keywords “Facebook” : This is Commonest Causes because it violates the terms of facebook. Present, have very much website write tricks facebook, and any related content, when they share link on facebook, they will be banned.
That is most causes basic  that your domain name is locked.If you accidentally locked, please view my next post. I’ll guide you unblock your domain. Hope you understand What i say. Bye bye
Được tạo bởi Blogger.